Windows - No Disk

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DenverDude

I get a window with this message regularly. I click Cancel five times and it goes away but then comes back again later. It started after I did a bunch of disk clean up, switched from Norton to McAfee virus control, and un-installed and re-installed Office 2000.

XP ONLY Try doing a system restore to before the last action. If the problem still occures restore again to the next but last and so on this way you may be able to solve the problem and figuar the cause.

At a guess id say that there are some files missing. But i couldnt say for sure with out more info -

Do you have XP?

RE 'What is the message - Reply'

sorry thought you were thesame guy who posted it originaly asking what the message was>

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Is the message "Windows - No Disk"? What kind of window does it come up in? Can you do an Alt-PrnScr and post the error window to the forum?

DenverDude

Thanks you two for your responses. I realized that this only happened when Outlook was open, so I re-installed Office and the problem has not repeated itself.

Thanks,
DD

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online