Windows - Norton FireWall blocking IRCD

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SnetWork

Hey i recentlydled win xp service pack 2 and the firewall seems to be creating some kind of trouble formy program beware ircd for win 32 it is either windows or norton 2005 internet security . The error message i see when i try to connect to my irc server is connection refused and i amusing port 6667 and i have already tried disabling both firewalls but to no avail it still kepps refusing my connection.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online