Windows not accepting printer driver

ModhFathih

I am using windows 10
So we got a thermal receipt printer ( sure print sp89) and when i first connected it it kept continuously printing gibberish. So i tried to fix it in many ways but later found that it was prit spoil error so i stopped it then deleted spool files and then restarted it then it stopped printing gibberish.
the issue is when i installed the driver that came with it amd then i went to say printer properties everytime it says to to install driver even though i installed it. Attached is the message that pops up.
btw test page also prints fine and i can even print documents from word and any pdf file but now from pos
Also pls note thermal printer is 80mm one but if i install the driver for 76 mm one it works fine and i can even use it from other apps to print exept its too small since its meant for another printer

Attachments

It is best to contact the manufacturer of the printer regarding this printer driver issue you are experiencing. They should have a Technical Support contact for technical issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online