Windows not starting

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KB4MVP

when i shut down my computer last night, and turn it back on this morning, a screen ask me if i want to start computer in safe mode, windows, etc...and i choose windows, but then this blue screen comes up, saying (i'm paraphasing) and i try to go to safe mode, but the blue screen comes up again...by the way, i have XP home, any help would be truely appreciated..thanks

Problem detected, windows will shut down
unmountable_boot_volume

problem continue, go to safe mode and remove newly install hardware

technical info
***stop: 0x000000ED (0x82B79900, 0xC000009A, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

dai

check that your h/d are using a 80 in cable with the blue end at the m/b and not the 40 pin cable

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online