1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

windows nt4.0 work station

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by robraz74, Nov 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robraz74

robraz74 Thread Starter

I do have a winnt 4.0 workstation and I would like to be able to launch show desktop from my taskbar. Other machines have this option, but mine can not do this. Please is ther something I could do to be able to create this icon so when I click on it I could get directly to my desktop without manually closing or minimizing each program open before getting to my desktop. Does any body know of what I'm talking about. PLease help me I would like to able to do this from my taskbar because I run a couple of prograns at ones and would like to get to my desktop at one click

thanks

2. subaruwrx

subaruwrx

I dont think there is a way to do it... Perhaps with an option pack or something.
    However, you can just hit WIN+M and that will minimize all windows. Or you can right click on the task bar and hit minimize all windows.
    --Adam

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59198

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice