Windows Operating System Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bunny_99

I had windows XP on my computer, removed it and now have Windows 98Se, I want to install Windows ME but when I try to it tells me that you cannot install it from the disk,I think I have to reformat but I cant remember how to do it, any suggestions on what to do would be appreciated.

If you are going to change operating systems, I would recommend either reformatting and reinstalling or at least rename the current \windows and \progra~1 files and the install ME.

bunny_99

Bob Cerelli said:
If you are going to change operating systems, I would recommend either reformatting and reinstalling or at least rename the current \windows and \progra~1 files and the install ME.

That is what I want to do is reformat, but I cant remember how to, everything I try does not seem to work

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online