windows password

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

puthens

how can i avoid the windows password window showing during startup????

Miz

If you have no password entered:

Right click on Network Neighborhood/My Network Places (98/ME) and go to Properties. Change the logon to "Microsoft Family logon" in the drop-down list. Click OK. Reboot.

When the password window pops up, leave the password field blank and click on ok, not on cancel, and that should be the last time you see the password window.

puthens

unfortunateluy i didnt found any usefull idea abt my this problem from that link.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
You can use TweakUI from Microsoft to setup automatic network logon. The "trick" about not entering a password doesn't work for Microsoft Client, only Windows Family Login.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online