1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows\PCHealth\errorrep\userdumps

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by lightglobe, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lightglobe

lightglobe Thread Starter

Have been doing a defrag, and the defrag seems to get stuck on C:windows\pchealth\errorrep\userdumps\adwatch2007.exe.

ADWATCH2007 is a programme that I uninstalled a long time ago. How can this be removed, as I guess this is a fragmented file that was uninstalled when I uninstalled this programme. Can PC Health be cleaned down of any unnecessary files?

2. daz1

daz1 Banned

3. lightglobe

lightglobe Thread Starter

I did a start search, and I didn't find anything, but now I realise that I had punched in "ad watch" with a space between each word, so I will have a go with "adwatch". This file must be a left over from when I had uninstalled adwatch and had deleted adwatch file from C Drive Programmes.

Thanks for info and will see what happens now with "adwatch" in the search.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/946035