1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows PE and Paragon Partition manager 6.0 problems >.<

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by migeru, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. migeru

migeru Thread Starter

So the registries for Windows XP I my computer got corrupt and I Couldn’t do a repair install, So now I have a computer that won’t boot up to windows, I want to grab some files in the HD before I do a reinstall, I used a program called Win PE (a program that boots you up to a weird version of windows where you can perform certain tasks) after I booted to WindowsPE I used one of the programs it had called Paragon Partition Manager 6.0, I can move certain files to my external HD using an “Export” option, the only problem is whenever I try to export videos they don’t work, the progress bar goes way to fast so obviously something not right, and if I try and Export a Folder with 5 videos only one shows up after I export it and it’s always corrupted, simply put I has problems exporting videos but can export images fine, is there another program I can use to do this?? Or similar alternatives to what I’m trying to do?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/556955

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice