1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

windows phone lumia 640 XL

Discussion in 'Windows Mobile Devices' started by marioskeko, Jul 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. marioskeko

marioskeko Thread Starter

Hey.Recently my lumia's wifi wont turn on and it pops out a error saying : " cant do this right now,try again in a little while.If the problem continues,restart ur phone and try again " I've restarted many times but nothing happened (I have also tried hard reset twice)
    I've dropped my phone once (It got three white lines at the edge of the phone) I don't know if the problem is related with the drop.Forgot to mention that data are working

Thank u for ur time

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1192400

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice