1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Photo Gallery problem

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by spoons41, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spoons41

spoons41 Thread Starter

Good evening all. I was using a sony cybershot camera and first problem arose when import box didnt appear after plugging in camera to usb. I wasnt too worried and got round this by using file-import. I now have a new camera Panasonic DMC fx33 which aslo doesnt bring up import box, added to that once i have imported photos manually if i then close windows photo gallery it will not open again without doing a restart.
    Also i have two logins for me and the wife but if i import photos on my login they do not appear in Windows photo gallery on her login. I have gone in to media sharing and ticked box but that seems to apply only to media player. I would be gratefull for any help.
    Cheers
    :(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/650236

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice