1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by americancritic, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. americancritic

americancritic Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
    OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium , Service Pack 2, 64 bit
    Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 8450 Triple-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 2 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 3
    RAM: 3965 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 , 128 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 599103 MB, Free - 555276 MB; D: Total - 11374 MB, Free - 1522 MB;
    Motherboard: PEGATRON CORPORATION, NARRA3, 3.02, MS1C86R62108710
    Antivirus: Kaspersky I

Hello and thank you for allowing me to ask a question, which is when I go into the photo gallery and click a picture to blow it up to full-screen the hour glass comes on and stays on then if I try and go back to the thumbnails the screen will turn to a white fog, you can still see through it but then in the upper left hand corner it says photo gallery not responding and then the computer freeze's and the only way to get control of it is to turn it off and back on. I have done a sfc /scannow which is what a friend told me to do and showed me how, I have done a disk check, defrag, I have ran a complete virus scan through Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 and it comes back fine also, I dont know where or how to find out what is wrong with the photo gallery, does anyone have any ideas that I can try, oh and since I got the computer from HP all the programs came allready on the system and I only have the recovery disc's and not the full programs.

Thank You
    Tom

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970651

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice