Windows service pac3 problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mgbgtgrimm

IT SAYS "ACCESS DENIED"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But it doesn't tell me what-where denied access is, so how can I try to fixit???
I went into TOOLS, INTERNET TOOLS, SECURITY, and put everything on "ENABLE" but I still get the same "ERROR MESSAGE"
Can't somebody please offer some sugestions?
At my wits end ready to thro computer in the trash bucket.

Did you disable anti-virus?

Should probably do a full scan first as well. Virus, malware etc...

Edit: Also, if you choose not to install SP3, it still gives updates from SP2 onward, so there is not much to worry about. Try again next month.

Frank4d

Retired Trusted Advisor
One cause may be that SP3 setup could not access a registry key. Read at the bottom of this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949377 under "MORE INFORMATION" to see if that is the cause. If it is, follow the instructions under "Method 3". Otherwise, follow the instructions under "Method 1" and "Method 2".

mgbgtgrimm

Thanks for the suggestions. I will try later today.
I'm also 72 and have been on oxygen 24hr 7 days. Can't even walk from computer to bathroom without stopping and taking a rest as my SpO2 builds back up. I am running 6.5 Lpm constant from oxygenater. Oxy no drops from 91 to 68 walking only half way. I don't get no bailout either in fact the present Congress passed a law that after 36mos on oxygen Medicare will no longer pay. My provider must sign over the equipement to me and I am on my own for maint&repairs, and have to buy my cannulas and stuff.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online