1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

windows setup freezes

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by psycotoolman, Apr 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psycotoolman

psycotoolman Thread Starter

I got my hands on an old Toshiba with windows 95 on it and i upgraded to 98. the cd-Rom didn't work so i replaced it. when i broke open the case i found it had 2 hard drives. but 1 was not hooked up. i thought what the heck so i tried it. it reverted to 95 and found everythings the last user had on it.
    i also saw it had drives up to "J". i wanted to get rid of them and format.
    i changed my partitions and started downloading from 98 CD. i get to "windows 98 Setup" and it stops. I'm afraid i messed up the partition and am not sure how it should be set. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    feel free to e-mail at [email protected]

2. A Hawk

A Hawk

3. garyr

garyr

the previous owner made a big mistake allowing u or anybody to see his private information....a lesson to be learned here. dont make the same mistake he did or your checking account can be cleaned out and ur creit cards maxed out.......gary

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/223386

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice