1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows startup freeze, won't boot up

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by RockyRoad7, Dec 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyRoad7

RockyRoad7 Thread Starter

I dont know much details on my PC please forgive me!
    Operating system: Windows 10
    Msi Military grade MB4

WHATS MY PROBLEM?

My pc decided to crash today and after I tried to open it again it froze in the pc startup screen of msi military grade mb 4 I decided to restart it and retry only to find the same situation happen again but this time with an auto repair text hovering over the loading icon. I Please don't tell me it's another auto repair cycle because I don't want to reformat my pc again I havent copied my new files in my USB yet!

I already had auto repair locks before 2 times actually this is most of my files went bye bye :( so I really hope this one isn't one or can be fixed since it didn't show the blue screen of windows only the startup screen of my msi cpu which is really wierd.

WHAT I TRIED TO DO

Promise my ways seems so unorthodox but I don't know much so yeah ahaha. Of course I started restarting my pc by pressing my cpu buttons and such but it didn't seem helpful. I tried opening the bios by pressing delete it didn't show up so I know that this is a freeze. I tried fixing the cables and the connectors of the cpu and pc, since my cpu has 2 ports for the connectors I always just switch them up and usually it fixes any pc problems I have lmao but now it didn't.

Before posting this I also talked out with some guys and got me far a bit. I first removed my cmos battery, then started it up and a bit of a few errors it loaded up! But alas it was the blue screen startup failed so I did a startup repair for 4 HOURS! Can you believe it?! Still didn't work so right now I just closed it and tried to open it to try a different approach now I'm stuck in the startup screen again, I really need files there!

Thank you so much for reading into this! I really need help, sorry for my lack of terms and confusion I'm not really a techy person!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1237862

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice