1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows stop sharing videofiles

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Jensa86, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jensa86

Jensa86 Thread Starter

Hello .

I having a huge problem with windows stop sharing files in my home network . All the maps are there like I left them . But the devises say it empty when it's lot of files to share . Only solution today is a reinstall . Please somebody .

I have reinstall c drive 10 times this week already

Computer :
    Msi h87g43m 1150 socket
    Processor i5 4690k
    Hard-drive . Samsung ssd as boot divise . 2 3 tb wd red as the backup and file share system .

Networking : is a dlink 615 with the build in network from the motherboard .

A clue is the sharing network needs to be reactivated every start up. Is that normal ?

Some parts have I time of over 4 years I think . So it have some years on it now .

Where I begin here ? Can it need a new bios battery ? :eek:. Correct me if I wrong but it some how helps the computer to store some settings

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  2. Jensa86

Jensa86 Thread Starter

edit..it seams to just share the stuff on c ..not on the other drivs :p

May be solvd (y)

Same thing happens aigan

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1211936

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice