Windows stop sharing videofiles

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jensa86

Hello .

I having a huge problem with windows stop sharing files in my home network . All the maps are there like I left them . But the devises say it empty when it's lot of files to share . Only solution today is a reinstall . Please somebody .

I have reinstall c drive 10 times this week already

Computer :
Msi h87g43m 1150 socket
Processor i5 4690k
Hard-drive . Samsung ssd as boot divise . 2 3 tb wd red as the backup and file share system .

Networking : is a dlink 615 with the build in network from the motherboard .

A clue is the sharing network needs to be reactivated every start up. Is that normal ?

Some parts have I time of over 4 years I think . So it have some years on it now .

Where I begin here ? Can it need a new bios battery ? :eek:. Correct me if I wrong but it some how helps the computer to store some settings

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online