1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

windows + tab not working anymore

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by xlok1x, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. xlok1x

xlok1x Thread Starter

Hi guys,

just got my new laptop and I'm loving vista.

windows + tab is a really cool feature but it has recently stopped working for me.

alt + tab works fine, but when I hit windows + tab it acts as if I'm just hitting the tab key

I know the windows button is still functioning properly because windows + d still takes me to the desktop.

I don't recall changing any settings that would effect this, but maybe I'm wrong.

Do any of you have a possible fix for this problem?

2. MushyP

MushyP

I know it may be obvious but have you turned windows aero off?

3. xlok1x

xlok1x Thread Starter

that's just a theme right?

yeah i have modified my theme, that could be it?

how can i reset it to windows aero?

(im really new to vista)

4. th30wn4g3

th30wn4g3

ugh, why would you want that terrible resource hogging eye candy, because u like it.

well u may have disabled aero, that is what enables the windows+tab function, also there is a process you may have turned off, i cant recall the name of it, that is a part of aero.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/609349