1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows tablet not working

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Kieran88, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kieran88

Kieran88 Thread Starter

Hi

I have a windows 8 quantum view tablet. It was taking ages too get charge and sometimes the screen just goes black. On the charger is a power setting for volts I turned it up and now my tablet won't come on the light on the charger is blinking instead of a full blue light and the light on the tablet does the same any ideas if the batterie is gone or what can I do

Thanks

2. lynx1021

lynx1021

You might have a universal charger if it has a volts switch. My brother told me a friend of his bought a
    universal charger and he bumped the voltage up too high and it fried the battery and charging circuit of the laptop. Had to send it to the factory for repair, big bucks! never use an adjustable charger! Is it still in warranty? Support here, couldn't open their files https://azulletech.com/support/quantum-view/

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1178399

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice