1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

windows update not working

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by emka86, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emka86

emka86 Thread Starter

hey
    I have Windows 7 service pack 1 and I am unable to run windows update getting error code 8E5E03FA Windows Update encountered an unknown error.
    I have searched through hundreds of pages on several different forums and most solutions have links to Microsoft websites, which I soon discovered I can not access.
    Also about a week ago Firefox was continuously crashing, but seems to have fixed its self after the 3rd time i reinstalled it, dunno if this is connected but it is how I came across my current issue.
    I am sorry if this isn't a lot of information, I am not all that great with computers :(
    Thanks
    Em

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1065780

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice