Windows Update page: cannot be displayed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

conlo

I would like to download the Win 98 updates. When I click START, WINDOWS UPDATE, it says " THIS PAGE CANNOT BE OPEN " I did go into my network configurations and all seems ok, and I did make all the checks requested .
I am able to get to these downloads via the Net, but why can't I get the page thru START ?
Conrad

Don't know if this may help but, I had the same problems using AOL, could only connect through the AOL browser, spent days with Tech help trying to sort it out, (even reformatted ) and it just couldn't be done so I changed to another provider and haven't had even a hint of a problem since.
Regards. Chalky

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online