1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

windows update

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by saha, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. saha

saha Thread Starter

I got a problem with my windows update.Two Weeks before i changed the option to let me choose to download and install the update.yesterday a Message from action center came to turn automatic download and install updates.I turned ON and restarted the system and after few hours again action center gave the same message.I went to check Updates Manually.i saw a red alerts and I clicked check updates it showed error and click the check updates in computer it showed null error
    operating system: Window 7 professional

2. saha

saha Thread Starter

and i cannot connect my networking after i restored my computer

3. yudahtech

yudahtech

hello saha, maybe your windows update is broken try running microsoft fix or try to run sfc /scannow this will help fixing corrupted windows system.

4. lunarlander

lunarlander

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090000

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice