1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows User Picture

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Sepheron, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Sepheron

Sepheron Thread Starter

Hi, I'm using "BricoPacks" for Vista on my XP computer, I'm also using "FrontMotion Login" to change my login screen. They seem to have collided removing my profile picture, but leaving my profile picture box. There is a screen shot below, can anybody please help me out on removing the box or adding a picture to it?

I'd appreciate leaving out the "Anime fanboy!" remarks, unless you are one yourself.

[​IMG]

2. Sepheron

Sepheron Thread Starter

Might I add that I have OCD and this is very irritating.

3. fairnooks

fairnooks Banned

So when you go to your user account and try to change the picture is it greyed out, missing or it just doesn't go into effect after changing it? If you can't chage it there and there's nothing to configure in either Brico or FrontMotion you'll probably have to uninstall one or both and try again and see if the error or bug repeats. If it does repeat, they're probably not compatible with one another at the moment.

4. Sepheron

Sepheron Thread Starter

When I uninstall the Bricopack it still doesn't work, I think this is just a FrontMotion side effect. Just wondering if anyone knows how to edit BricoPacks.

5. Sepheron

Sepheron Thread Starter

Aww no ones knows, I guess I'll just uninstall my awesome login screen... /cryface

6. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Change Your Picture. Select what you want.

7. Sepheron

Sepheron Thread Starter

Doesn't work, when I uninstall the flash login screen it works perfectly. I think the flash login screen completely takes over the login and disregards the user's avatar.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/708881

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice