windows vista and internet explorer 7 problems - keeps freezing!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jasminaberry

Hi,
I have a laptop with Windows Vista on and often when I am using Internet Explorer 7 to access the internet the page freezes and stops responding... any suggestions? I am a beginner with computers.
Cheers x

my word of advice use Firefox better.

Just add IE Tab,Adblock Plus and it will work like a charm !!

jasminaberry

Ok I already have Firefox as a friend recommended it but I haven't used it yet... I'll start today...
you've advised me to add IE Tab, Adblock Plus... I need to check what you mean by this...
I've looked in Tools and found Adblock Plus, are you suggesting I add a new filter of IE Tab? if not can you explain what to do please?
Thanks and sorry if this is a really basic question... still learning!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online