Windows Vista and PhotoImpact X3 problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

elisnanna

Hi, guys! You've always been so helpful in the past.....I'm really hoping somebody here can help me with this current problem.

I haven't posted anything in awhile and can't remember what all information I need to give you up front, so please be patient with me and I'll try to give you all the info you need in order to help me. :eek:

I recently bought PhotoImpact X3 after having used PI Pro 10 for a few years on ME and then XP. Version 10 was a wonderful program and I used it for hours almost every day, but when I upgraded my computer, this version wasn't compatible with Vista Ultimate. Sigh....so I bought the new one, X3, because Corel said it IS compatible with Vista. However, I can't even get it to open on my computer. No error message or anything like that, just the windows dialog box with the options to "check online for a solution (which never accomplishes anything) and close the program" OR just "close the program" and i usually just close the program.

I've done a clean uninstall and re-install many times, all to no avail.

Does anybody have any ideas or solutions? :confused:

elisnanna

Sigh, ......just bumpin' it up a notch. Sure hope this will be seen by someone who might be able to help....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online