Windows vista completly cashed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nikki300

hi i hope someone can help me.

My laptop started to go slow. i tried to log off and the screen completely froze. so much so that ctrl alt del did not work so i could not get task manager up. i manually shut down. and then when i tried to reboot it would be start up ok until i tried to click anything on the desktop, it would then freeze again.

i rebooted in safe mode and managed to get it to perform a chkdsk upon rebooting. thats when my computer died. it tried to scan the disk then i get a ton of code saying deleted etc then repairing etc. then it got stuck at stage 4 of 5. it could not get passed that.

had to reboot, only now it wont open in safe mode at all

it will let me launch start up repair. but not really many options on there. i did try to restore to earlier point but my restore points have gone.

PLEASE HELP I DO NOT WANT TO TO RESET TO FACTORY SETTINGS

thanks

nikki

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts