1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Vista Low Disc Space Recovery Drive D

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Dianne Stiffler, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dianne Stiffler

Dianne Stiffler Thread Starter

I have had this computer for a little over a year. For the last 6 months it has been continually telling me my Recovery Drive is low and it has been running out fast of space. I have done everything that I could to remove what I could but it still keeps on filling up with ( I dont know what). I have uninstalled all that I could to gain space, I have cleaned out everything I was told to to make space. but to no avail.
    What can I do, know I cant even back up my computer because it says I am out of space. Please help, I am only a novice and just get by on the computer, but I'm not an idiot, what the heck is going on with this system?:confused:

2. ryanjoachim

ryanjoachim

I already replied to your original post.

Please don't post duplicate questions.

3. EAFiedler

EAFiedler Moderator

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755696

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice