windows vista-NO AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE IS INSTALLED

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

krzybeautiful

I HAVE BEEN HAVING THIS PROBLEM FOR A WHILE NOW AND CANT SEEM TO GET IF FIXED
ON THE THE SOUND ICON HAS A RED X AND WHEN I CHECK THE DEVICE MANAGER THERE IS NO SOUND OPTION THERE EITHER
THE SOUND WILL WORK EVERY NOW AND THEN BUT ITS RARE WHEN IT WORKS
I HAVE TRIED TO RESTORE IT AND IT WAS POINT LESS BECAUSE THE SOUND ISSUE WAS NOT RESOLVED
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO I HAVE CHECKED THE INTERNET BUT NOTHIN SEEMS TO RELATE CLOSE ENOUGH TO MA PROBLEM BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO FIX THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!
:eek:

Hi and welcome to TSG have you tried updating the driver from your computer makers support site for your model

krzybeautiful

yes i have tried that but i get some kind of erro that says "driver installation failed: could not find the MEDIA device for this "

krzybeautiful

batteries
computer
disk drives
display adapters
dvd/cd-rom drives
human interface devices
ide ata/atapi controllers
IEEE 1394 BUS HOST CONTROLLERS
IMAGING DEVICES
KEYBOARDS
MICE AND OTHER POINTING DEVICES
MONITORS
NETWORK ADAPERS
PROCESSORS
SD HOST ADAPTERS
STORAGE CONTROLLERS
SYSTEM DEVICES
UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS CONTROLLERS

Hi is this the list from device manager as I meant the driver your trying to install

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online