Windows Vista RC WIDE PUBLIC??

0vermind

Okay I have always wondered this and since its coming really close to a complete-feature build of Windows Vista.

When they release the RCs (Release Canidate), I was told that it will be avaible to the public off of th Microsoft Website. Does this mean that anyone can test Windows Vista or just the people that signed up for the beta program??

I know that currently you have to sign up for the beta program then Microsoft decides if they need you, if they do then you'll get to test the CTPs.

Michael

You must be a beta tester, I can assure you they aren't going to offer free copies of Vista for everyone to download.

0vermind

no I'm talkign about when they release the Vista RC0 and Vista RC1 they can't do that to us CTP's are only for beta tester and RCs sohuld give more then BetaTesters a chance cause it's not a Beta it's an RC.

So how much of the public will be abole to download it?
Will I be able to download it?

I see what you mean now. My guess is you'll still have to be a tester or MSDN subscriber though.

0vermind

does any body know an exact date as to when Windows Media Player 11 Beta will be release to MSDN or public????

Internet Explorer 7 when will it be release as a public beta???

Thanks,
Michael - 0vermind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online