Windows Vista

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

drew38

I was told i might have some kind of virus on my pc.I have McAfee installed and ran a full scan yesterday.There were 0 issues found.Safe so far i think.Right now it's not too slow.But there is times when it is slow.I"m not having freeze up issues now.Once this baby warms up.It runs good.Ok,nix on the driver update and registry cleaner.
Thanks, drew38 ;)

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
drew38:

Concerning your comment in post #3 of your other thread, follow the advice in post #5.

Registry cleaner/optimizer/booster/tuneup type programs will NOT improve speed nor cure your computer's ills. What they can do is damage the Windows operating system and some of your programs. And if the damage is severe enough, you'll need to reinstall Windows. Avoid them like the plague, no matter what they claim they can do.

------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online