1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows will not boot,wont recover, wont repair +SrtTrail

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by micahricks14, Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micahricks14

micahricks14 Thread Starter

This morning I was downloading the realtek Audio Driver for my Microphone to sound much better. My computer instantly crashed when opening it some how I dont know. As I try to boot my computer gets into a loop and puts me straight into startup repair and gives me the SrtTrail error. I have tried the bootrec commands, I tried to recover, Factory reset and everything! only thing I thought that fixed it was to reinstall windows . I did just that back cleaning both of my drives with DiskPart in cmd and Did a clean install of windows on my harddrives. Next thing I know I am downloading my drivers thinking all is fine until I reset my computer and we were back at square one :) So at this point I am very frustrated and I just want to play My favorite game is there anything that can help me.

2. Lanctus

Lanctus

We know the OS, but we'll need details on your computer. Make, model, any specs, did you purchase new, etc.

3. dmccoy

dmccoy

First Name:
    Darrin
    Also are you able to boot into safe mode now?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1211456

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice