Windows won't allow me to duplicate screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dsflyerds

I recently upgraded a PC to windows 10 from windows 7. I am now unable to use the duplicate screen option, in the display settings. The only way I can accomplish this is to disable my Intel Display driver and use a secondary driver that installed with an AOC USB powered display, which I'm using as a presenter screen on a podium. My other display is a flat screen TV that uses HDMI.

The problem I'm running into is when I disable the Intel driver and use the secondary display driver I lose all audio on the PC, I believe its associated with the Intel display driver. Is there a way to use the Intel display driver and have the duplicate screen option? Or perhaps another solution is available?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online