1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

windows won't boot

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MTF_Adam, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MTF_Adam

MTF_Adam Thread Starter

I uninstalled a game, then i tried to run another game on my system (Minecraft) and it said something about my opengl32.dll so i thought restarting it would help and so i did that. but when i booted i ran into the fact that it won't boot proplery and keeps sending me to the Startup repair. it keeps saying nothings wrong but once i saw on the Diagnostics and repair details that it mentioned that Pciide.sys has gone corrupt or something to that extent. is there a solution to this? if you need further information just ask.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1031029