windows wont close

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

td5173

i go to close a internet window sometimes it wont close i get the program not responding popup. also every time i shut down i get the same window . can anyone help ..thanks :confused:

The window that appear everytime you shut down Windows is Internet Explorer or what program else?

td5173

i allways get the program not responding when im shutting down to trun off my pc

td5173

when i shut dowm my p.c. i would get the little box program not responding and on the bottom of this box (right bottom) you can clik end now or cancle .. but its all fixed now !!!!!!!!!!!!! i down loaded error nuker from one of the links (stop computer crashes) this program is great no more problems it is a must have !!!!!!! 5 star program

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online