Windows won't start

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rincry

My pc was working fine last night complete normal no problems turned off went to sleep woke up this morning turned it on and I'm just stuck on this screen picture below it's happens after start up u see the windows logo and the loading dots then it disappears then stuck on black screen with just loading dots I'm lost on how to fix it iv tried advance setting then start up repair but that just said it coundnt fix it please try somthing els

Attachments

rincry

Just realized I can see my mouse but it's just a loading circle I'm so confused

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online