Windows Xp Bigggg Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wildaboutu

I am hoping someone can help me with what seems to be a major problem. My problems started when I went to the system configuration utility to stop Kodak software from starting up. After I checked the boxes to stop everything was working fiine, then on Saturday I starting having problems.
the first message wasa dwwin.exe box with this:
wininet.dll not found One or more system DLL's could not be loaded.:ESApp.dll
I tried to correct by doing things that obvisouly were wrong. Now I get these messages:
Unable to load the dynamic link library
msnp32.dll
The system cannot find the file specifics
Some or all of the following features is not available.
MicrosofNet load needed DLLS for Kernel
alsoi I get this message:Cannot find a device file that may be needed to run windows or a window application.
The windows registry or SYSYTEM.INI files refers to this device file but the device file no longe exists.......t(this message is longer and I can finish it if you need me to)

I am using my friend's computer to send this request for help. If You can help send all the instr. at once as we do not live near each other.

wildaboutu

In the many things I have tried is a system restore and I get messages telling me that none of the restore points will process. Now what.?

You can uninstall the Kodak software from add and remove in your control panel. and install the software again and it will replace all those DLL files and you should be ok. If you don't want it to start up you can change that some where it the Kodak software.. Have a great day---Jerry

wildaboutu

First of all the Kodak software WOULD NOT REMOVE from the add/remove program. however when I went into the system conf. utility and unchecked the Kodak boxes is when all of my problem started. Now as for reinstalling Kodak software, I would have to contact Kodak and have them guide me thru (my disc was updated by Kodak and they had me get new version from their website) well I can not get on the internet since these problems started.

DFC

Get msnp32.dll from your friends machine or download it and put it in you Windows/System folder on the machine that's not working.

Have you tryed to go back into system config and check it again and restart your computer. --Jerry

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online