1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Xp fonts have gone bold

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by edd080, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. edd080

edd080 Thread Starter

Hi to all, i have recently installed a new beta driver for my zboard, the program was working fine,until today when it started to prompt errors whenever i started up my windows XP, so the best solution was to uninstall it and re install the previous set of drivers, which i did and everything went fine. After i installed the previous set of drivers for my zboard and XP started up again my fonts on Windows XP have gone bold. I have tried searching for any missing fonts and also changing the settings from the advanced configuration in the desktop settings,but to no use, the font remains bold, is there something i can do as i desperately need to get the fonts back to normal?
    Thanks for any help,
    Ed.

2. Dan O

Dan O

3. edd080

edd080 Thread Starter

Thanks but the problem is still there, i went on the link you gave me but the problem is still there and the fonts mentioned are there too so i dont have any missing fonts. I cant find out what the problem is :confused:

4. Dan O

Dan O

I am not sure what to try next, maybe someone else will respond.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485331

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice