1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows XP Home Edition Please Help do not me use system restore

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by kmcma2002, Jul 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kmcma2002

kmcma2002 Thread Starter

as I am typinimg this my cursor will jump see where the mn is typing. Can you tell me what to do besides system restore as I have way to many fiples to back (see the p) It just started doing this around 2-3 maybe 4 days ago.... Can anyone help me> Thanks for your time/

2. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

3. kmcma2002

kmcma2002 Thread Starter

I do not mean to be rude but that post was in may and this is july and unfortunately as I am growing older my ability to remember grows older too. I am sorry next time I will check to make sure I do not repost anything... anyway what is the big deal isn't this free site to be here to help others sorry just having a bad day.

4. Rich-M

Rich-M

Site Rules to keep the posts from doubling in size....and creating all the confusion of answering in 2 threads which just isn't fair to others. Don't blame ozrom1e

5. EvileYe

EvileYe

I think you may be confusing System Restore with re-formatting. Using System restore, you will not lose your files or e-mails etc.

6. EvileYe

EvileYe

Have you tried using a different Keyboard ?

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/487667

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice