1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows xp internet problems

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by asdc, Sep 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asdc

asdc Thread Starter

I have no clue whats wront with my pc but everytime i go on the net with it.....its really slow....and lets say im on msn messenger it just logs me off of it.....or i have trouble logging in ....and say i want to view any webpages.....it takes like an hour for it to load....or it just doesnt load at all...i have highspeed internet so i doubt my isp is the problem.....could it be a virus of some sort.....im really stumped on this 1 ...i also tried rebooting my comp......many of times....and 1st it seems like the problem is gone but like 15 mins later its back again :confused: ....can sum1 plz help me out.....this is driving me crazy !!!.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/273100

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice