Windows Xp Jpeg Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Marmaduke

I have just gottin interested in digital photography. I have been checking the internet for help in this subject and started running into problems. I have one computer running Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 2.
I am having problems viewing "jpegs" on this computer. I keep getting a lot of "x'd" out boxes instead of pictures. Some pictures are veiwable, others are not. I also have an older computer running Win 98 Se. No problem on this computer. What is XP missing that 98 has??
Can anyone help?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online