Windows XP media center Edition

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kyoudaihelpme

i need help

i cnt do anything with safe mode or last known good blah blah..

my error Blue screen that says:

STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF7A89524,0xC0000034, 0x0000000,0x0000000)

Cant do safe mode, or anything. plz help me

Service Pack 3
media center edition

i really need help.:mad:

**EDIT: Tried f8 already and nothing do..

Did you read the article on the link? If it doesn't make sense to you, you should wait for an expert to respond on here. Like I said, I am not an expert. The link did make reference to the possiblity of a boot sector virus. You may want to go to this thread and see if there is a virus cleaning tool you can use:
http://forums.techguy.org/general-security/603629-security-help-tools.html
Sorry I don't know what else it might be - hopefully one of the experts in here can help you.

kyoudaihelpme

I cant even login.. thanks for the advice though..
I tried PC Angel System Recovery. and Its stuck on the splash that says, "E Powered by PC ANGEL"

plz help me experts!

hi,
try re-installing the os.
after you do a reinstall install one sp at a time and test for a minimum of 2 days. sometimes problems occur due to sp upgrades.
if you find the error again and again then it might be a hard ware issue.

kyoudaihelpme

hey thanks for the reply bt this is what my deal at the moment:

when i turn on my computer last night my computer keep rebooting after the "Windows XP" Loading screen, it doesnt even take time to load it, it stays there for 1 sec and boots itself again
So i tried doing F8, and did the disable thingy for error and it showed me: STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF7A89524,0xC0000034, 0x0000000,0x0000000)

I researched and i might have a boot virus, i cnt safe mode it or start to last known... or re install the OS. i tried bt it keep getting frozen on the "PC Angel Recovery System" logo.. it does the loading and then it freezes.. I have an emachine version: W6409.
I know its old and its the Media Center Edition in it.. I tried putting the recovery disc in, bt it does the same.. "PC Angel Recovery..." logo is stuck.

I'm running out of options.
my questions are:
"can i reinstall another OS such as Windows Xp Home?"
"is there anyother way around the PC Angel Stuck thinggy..?"

thanks. hope u guys are able to help. :(

hi,
if you have windows xp home you can try it out and check. if it's a hardware issue it will show up.
i thinking something is wrong with your ram.

kyoudaihelpme

ok, i'll try to change the ram.

and i'll try to put the windows xp instillation disc in.. i'll let u know. tahnks

kyoudaihelpme

i have two 58x (584? or something like that..) mb of ram.. my original harddrive has 160gb, and im testing it with 80gb..

it wouldnt start with 80gb.. well it did bt when i recover it or try to recover it.. it reboots itself.. im thinking its the ram..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts