Windows XP PRO and REGVAC

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dolphinlover

I have just acquired a bigger and better computer than what I had. I have read all about Windows XP, that I feel pretty comfortable with it. The only thing I don't know about is the REGVAC. Any hints or tips? About both Windows XP PRO and Regvac would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

Laura

I don't know alot about REGVAC, I havn't used for a long time. I have been using jv16 Power Tools, but since RegSupreme by Macecraft Software came out I've been using it. It found things that every other reg cleaner missed. 627 items total. It's fast, totally safe & it only costs $12.95. :D

If you're using Regvac and you aren't sure about things concerning the registry,use the program in the novice mode.It allows one to remove invalid entries safely.Regvac is a good program...I've had no problems with it thus far.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online