1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows XP PRO and REGVAC

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by dolphinlover, Sep 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolphinlover

dolphinlover Thread Starter

I have just acquired a bigger and better computer than what I had. I have read all about Windows XP, that I feel pretty comfortable with it. The only thing I don't know about is the REGVAC. Any hints or tips? About both Windows XP PRO and Regvac would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

Laura

2. suesman

suesman

I don't know alot about REGVAC, I havn't used for a long time. I have been using jv16 Power Tools, but since RegSupreme by Macecraft Software came out I've been using it. It found things that every other reg cleaner missed. 627 items total. It's fast, totally safe & it only costs $12.95. :D

3. starman2002

starman2002

If you're using Regvac and you aren't sure about things concerning the registry,use the program in the novice mode.It allows one to remove invalid entries safely.Regvac is a good program...I've had no problems with it thus far.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165990

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice