Windows XP Problem ??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Debefwlr

purple :confused:

Please can someone HELP! me, Im not quite sure what happened. My pc (I have Win XP pro) kept freezing up so I checked the Memory one of the cards wasnt secure, so I secured it and closed it up! Tried to turn on my pc, the fan and lights came on but the screen on monitor sai no video input, and nothing else would happen..??? What did I do??? Can I fix it???

Thanks DebeFwlr

Debefwlr

:confused:
I figured out the problem, but i am confused? Did I do something wrong in my posting? 37 people looked at my problem but noone answered, Why?

i can only apologise debbie.....this is the 1st time ive seen your post but there are a lot of people who just float around the forum picking up information and not opting to try to assist people with problems...which is fine,thats how most people learn about these horrible little boxes of ours:)
anyway,im glad yours is sorted now.
have a good day,hope you stick around;)

DebeFwlr,

Welcome to TSG and I am sorry no one replied. As Steve stated many users just surf the forum and Moderators like myself are all volunteers, which I do as a hobby when I have free time. I would like to suggest if no one replies that you post an update will a little more information and ask if anyone has any ideas, which usually works.

So how did you fix your problem?

Was it bad memory?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online