1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows XP professional series 3

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by cobbler6, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cobbler6

cobbler6 Thread Starter

xcube edition just recently at a speed test it seems coming into the house is good but transferred that power to my PC in my bedroom that stops dead on the Internet connection it is(100.0Mbps) when they opened Internet connection I have net adapter1394 and nvidia nForce MCP network should they be showing all at once or resist the reason is very slow on my computer using broadband there are no expert so someone is out there can help me I be very appreciated thank you.And I am sorry if this question can be answered also my screen freezes and it seems to wait hours before can use the course on the sliding bar:mad:

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

100Mbps refers to the maximum speed of your network adapter. It is no indication of your true internal network speed and certainly not of your internet connection speed. The 1394 adapter refers to a firewire connection which is also completely unrelated to your network or internet connection.

What exactly is the problem you're having?

3. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    please only use the Report button to
    do not use to provide an update to your problem

This is the information you supplied in the report

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

There is no "1394 net adapter". It's a extraneous entry related to a firewire card that has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with your Internet connection.

What exactly is the problem you're having?

5. cobbler6

cobbler6 Thread Starter

Screen freezes and nothing happens you can put your cursor and the slide on right hand side and nothing happens this is why I thought it had something to do with the speed into my computer with the net adapters and with the nvidiaGeforce these two seem to be connected to the Internet through my PC and I thought these two items were stolen by computed

6. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

What does "stolen by my computed" mean?

The only problem you're having is that some screen's scroll bars don't work? You really need to provide more information on the problem. Perhaps we have a language problem, but I can't understand what you're trying to describe.

7. cobbler6

cobbler6 Thread Starter

Sorry for the mission use of the English language I don't know what the word means myself I used Dragon NaturallySpeaking it says it is different talking to a person than talking to a computer. So let's get on with it again when I enter a website the screen freezes when I tried move the cursor to slide the pages up and down it will not move this is bugging me

8. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

So your browser freezes? What browser? Did you try a different browser? Does this happen with every site you go to? When did it start?

9. cobbler6

cobbler6 Thread Starter

It happen with every site

10. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Please answer all the questions asked.

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1051416

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice