1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Xp repeating error

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by ak406, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ak406

ak406 Thread Starter

So i keep getting multiple errors and i dont no what the problem is. This is happening time after time and each time i just reinstall windows xp. But now this is occurring within DAYS of each other and it is very irritating reinstall xp each time and reinstalling all my programs and updates ect. When i load into windows i get the error registry data recoverd or something to that matter and i also get application failure errors but i cant read them because it restarts to quick. Other times it does not fully boot up and i get stop blue screen of death errors. They change each time and i dont no which ones to put

One: stop 0x00000050 (0xe25c7fe4, 0x00000000, 0x804dadf8, 0x00000001)
    Two: stop 0x00000001A (0X00041284, 0X72D21001, 0X00000000, 0XC0503000)

now i cant even get into windows to debug anythign im wondering if i can fix it through the recovery console or somethign like that. I would reinstall windows but i would like to figuare out why this is occuring so i can stop it from happening again. I cant get into windows to perform a dump or do i no what that even is. If anyone can help me out that would be great and i would be very thakful

Thank you for your time

edit*** somehow i restarted and i am in windows right now. the window came up telling me about registry recovery and now it didnt reboot or go to blue screen or anything. I am afraid to shut it off so i will keep it up

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/541513

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice