1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows xp restarts after loading screen

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by helloworld25, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helloworld25

helloworld25 Thread Starter

hey everyone,
    i would really appreciate it if any one would help me with this problem. First of all this is my computer specs:
    pentium 4 2.2 ghz
    768 of ram
    160 hard drive
    Intel integrated graphics card
    my computer was running smoothly for the past few months until a few days ago i shutdown my computer that night. the next morning i woke up and restarted my computer and it restarted right after the loading screen. The windows xp loading screen. It keeps on restarting for ever and never stops and asks me to pick safe mode,safe mode with networking or last good configuration. But if i pick safe mode or any options it just restarts again. Just to let you know i did not install any new software. The cpu temperature is fine at 37c. reinstalling does not help. it works fine for a few days and then it happens again. This only happens if i turn off my computer and start it. I scanned for viruses,adware,malware, spyware u name it. but nothing is found. please help me. any advice would be nice. My os is xp home sp1(i just reinstalled again. thanks. Any help would be appreciated. thank you. thanks
    sensrule is online now Report Post
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Bookmark on Thread SoupReddit!
    Edit/Delete Message

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/570497

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice