Windows XP SP2 Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

btb2788

Ok so i just reinstalled windows and now i have no sound and i also cannot connect to the internet because im guessing these two devices were uninstalled. So i go to the device manager to install them but i cant because i cant connect to the internet....Any suggestions on what to do????

What do you use to connect to the internet. What's your communication device? Are your drivers installed correctly in device manager?

Welcome to TSG....

Some system specs on your computer along with the make and model would be good.

Do you have the recovery disks for this computer?

btb2788

i have a Dell Intel Pentium 4

with Windows Xp Home Ed Version 2002 Service Pack 2

and the service tag is 442X921

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.