1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows XP, Switch User Problem

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by roughhew, Oct 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. roughhew

roughhew Thread Starter

Originally, when I transferred to another user, I was presented with the user names and could choose one without logging off completely from the current user, i.e. when I returned, open files would remain open.. Something unknown happened and now it is necessary to log off completely from the present user (and close all files) before selecting another user. How do I get back to the original procedure?

Rouoghhew

2. Dan O

Dan O

3. mjette

mjette

I have the same problem as roughhew. The microsoft linked you provided did not help any. Would you have any other idea?

4. Dan O

Dan O

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/513506