Windows10 bootup error message: MOM.Implemenation not found

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Shafco69

I'm receiving this error message each time I restart my relatively new All-in-one Lenovo touchscreen PC with Intel i5 processor. the error message started after I upgraded from windows 8.1 to win 10, but it may be a coincidence and related to another update or issue. I found another thread in this website related to MOM.implementation error, but it was due to an update to an ATI video card, which I don't have on this PC.
Can anyone please help me figure out how to fix this problem?
See images below.
Thank you!

MOM implementation error message.jpgPC Device Manager Info.jpg

PC Info.jpg

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online