1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows7 problem

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by k1ngofc1ubs, Nov 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. k1ngofc1ubs

k1ngofc1ubs Thread Starter

Removed brother's administrator password and tried a clean windows7 install and now keep getting errors. Startup repair error says boot missing or corrupt. Can't install any version of windows. Also no recovery iso's will work because no version of windows installed on hard drive. Tried bootrec in cmd still wont load. Lost..please help....thanks

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

3. k1ngofc1ubs

First, thank you for response. Did everything step by step and still Windows cannot install required files...error code 0x80070570. The versions of windows I'm trying to install are from downloads (tried several) iso cd and iso flashdrive. Also contacted Microsoft with product key and was told to contact manufacturer, because they were the one who installed windows? Does this site have access to disc or have a link where I can find it. Thanks

4. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    I've gone here https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/
    in the past and used MS Windows and ISO download Tool.
    You download the tool then run it.
    If MS hasn't pulled the Win 7 ISOs, they will show up in that program.

I haven't run it in a few years because I have all the Win 7 ISOs I need.

What version of Windows 7? Is it 32 or 64 bit?

5. k1ngofc1ubs

64 bit, funny I have older dell laptop and I used same usb iso and it installed with no errors but hard drive only has 68g. What the heck

6. k1ngofc1ubs

Thanks to all for help, tried win7 iso tool and had same errors. Thinking hard is problem. Awesome site very helpful users...thanks again.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1219419

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice