1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

windowsxp samsung laptop np-rv508

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by chhaya, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chhaya

chhaya Thread Starter

please help me my computer whenever starts an error ocurres dhmhk.exe-entry point not found please solve this problem

2. OVERLORDCHAOS

OVERLORDCHAOS

sure thats the exact file name not found???
    if its not a part of some program i think may be a virus. let me look for it online.
    meanwhile, when the bios screen end and the boot starts, if you press F8 you can choose safe mode.
    if you can enter into safe mode we can do some repairs. try to do a system restore your pc one day before it stopped working.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/990638

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice